Wednesday 5 March 2014

Something a little different on Ukraine

There's not much I can add to all the commentary now going up on line about the current crisis in the Ukraine. I've said my bit in response to the demented rantings of Lyndsey German, so I thought its time for something different.

Yesterday Phil BC posted the British entry to the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest on A Very Public Sociologist, which didn't do anything for me, though the missus likes it!

I thought it might be interesting to have a look at the Ukrainian entry! And here it is. Not a bad little number from Maria Yaremchuk called Tick-Tock. It even sounds like a Eurovision song, title and all!

Plenty of other songs to come I'm sure, but let me know what you think of this one.

Which reminds me if they scrap BBC Three, we won't get to see the Eurovision semi-finals or Family Guy & American Dad either. The shame!

And don't even think about abolishing BBC Four! I need my Saturday night Euro-Cop shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment