Thursday 5 June 2014

Musical Interlude - Foxes

Since I'm not feeling too well tonight I thought a quick musical interlude would be in order.

This young lady who goes by the stage name Foxes has begun to make a name for herself, not only with the songs she releases like this one- Let Go for Tonight, but also has landed herself with a gig on Doctor Who!

According to The Independent:

British singer Foxes will guest star in the eighth series of Doctor Who and perform one of her songs, producers have confirmed.

The “Let Go For Tonight” singer, 25, will join new Time Lord Peter Capaldi and side kick Jenna Coleman for an episode in August.

“I can’t believe I’m actually going to be in an episode of Doctor Who!” she said, adding that her casting was a result of a chance meeting.

“I was playing a gig and got chatting to the show’s production team who’d been watching my performance,” Foxes continued. “I was telling them how much I loved Doctor Who and next thing they invited me to be on it.


Nice one!



You can find out more about Foxes here: http://www.iamfoxes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment